We are engaged in offering our clients a comprehensive assortment of Rotary Twin Lobe Roots Blowers. It is manufactured applying an tried and tested volumetric principle, which says the generated volume is proportional to rotation speed, offers 100 % oil-free air and transported gas that is free from contamination. This product comprises two identical twin or tri lobes that rotate in opposite directions. It is available from 20m3/hr to 30000 m3/hr along with pressure application ranging from 1000 MMWC (0.1kg/cm2) to 10000 MMWG (1.0kg/cm2).
- Helical gears located on the driven side for more input torque capability.
- Side Plates have vents that ensure no risk of oil contamination.
- Heavy-duty roller bearings for maximum loading.
- Heavy duty bearing holders on thrust end for more axial load capability
Piston ring seals for lifetime reliability.
Large oil sumps for improved bearing lubrication.
Well suited for V-belt as well as direct-coupled drive
Shaft material is alloy steel, EN24 (817M40) conforming to BS: 970 Part-iii
Construction material of casing and lobes for all blowers is C.I.F.G.-260 conforming to IS: 210
- Effluent/ water treatment plant
- Fertilizer & chemical plants
- Pressurization of high altitude chambers
- Air blowing glass industry
- Centralized vacuum cleaning
- Boosting or evacuation of gases
- Air agitation of chemical solution
- Filter bed agitation
- Sulphation process-sugar plants
- Cement blending, aeration & fluidation
- Pneumatic conveying- cement chemicals
- Agitation of ice-plants, liquids-electroplating plants, lamps & luminaries manufacturing plant and others Fisheries / hatcheries / aquaculture